Those who can’t smoke cannabis because of sore throats or breathing-related issues find cannabis edibles a fantastic alternative to medicating. The only difference to traditional smoking methods is that gummy edible onset time can be different from conventional smoking methods.
Cannabis recipes do not require a ton of work, and they can be made in minutes! However, most recipes will require that the cannabis butter or oil be made in advance.
Once you have created your cannabis base, you can use them in any of the following three easy-to-make cannabis recipes!
· 1 Avocado
· 1 Can Corn Kernels Drained
· 2 Tomatoes diced
· 1/4 Cup Chopped Olives
· 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
· 3/4 tsp Fresh Cilantro
· 2 oz Cannabis-Laced Sunflower Oil
· Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl.
· In a separate bowl, mix the liquid ingredients and combine them into the larger bowl.
· Add cilantro to garnish.
· 1 Stick of Cannabis Butter
· 3/4 Cup Sugar
· 1 Package of Baking Chocolate Chips
· 1 Egg
· 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
· 1/2 tsp Salt
· 3 tbsps. Water
1. Combine cannabis butter and sugar in a food processor until mixed well (should look like wet sand).
2. Add the other ingredients one at a time until it forms a dough consistency.
3. Separate dough into equal portions and place it onto a greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
· 1/2 Cup of Melted Cannabis Butter
· 1/4 Cup Sunflower Oil (You can also add hemp oil or olive oil to this recipe)
· 5 Cups Rolled Oats
· 3/4 Cup chopped walnuts or pecans
· 1 1/2 cups of dried fruits
1. Mix ingredients and spread into a greased baking pan.
2. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to prevent burning.
3. Halfway into baking, remove the tray and top with nuts and fruits before returning to the oven to complete cooking time.